Tuesday, July 16, 2002

Well, after the rant yesterday, things did indeed get better. I'm now teaching 3rd grade, in a class that is so ridiculously well-behaved that it's certainly not preparing me for the fall whatsoever, but is really pleasant now. The kids are great at math (what I worked on with them today), we'll see how things go tomorrow. My new collaborative is great, if excessively vulgar (even for me). It is quite a pain in the ass for me (and for them) to redesign everything to take in me and AY, my other 5th grade exile. I would write more, but as of right now I really need to get a "Multiplication Bingo" lesson plan done for tomorrow. One final note: today in our group meeting, we were given notice from institute staff (not directed to us in particular) that whoever had been hitting on the girls at the high school volleyball camp at Fordham should stop, because their coaches were complaining. We are so shady here.

No comments: