Monday, July 29, 2002

Good to be back in the swing of things... Headed home straight after Friday's classes got over for Harborfest. Had a really good time at home, saw family and friends. Whenever I'm home, it always seems like Oswego is such a dreary place, with nothing to do, but for that weekend every year, the place really seems alive and beautiful. It helps that the past couple years we've had beautiful weather. The fireworks, as always, were fantastic, and it was really nice having my close friends and my family all together for it (kudos to GW and LH for saving our beers from the water after our "cool it in the lake" bag broke) More or less just really good to be home for a little bit. Fortunately, from what I know about my district, I'll have an incredible 4 months a year off to make it home now and again.

No comments: