Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10,000

CNYEXPAT reached a milestone late last night- our ten thousandth visit. I started this blog about a month and a half ago as an outlet for my interest in politics and the election, and as a way to share interesting ideas or stories that I'd read with friends (instead of mass-emailing them links). The blog has taken off in a way I hadn't imagined, and now has folks all over the country who read it regularly (including somebody from Wasilla!) and even some international readers.

I'd like to thank everyone who takes time out of their day to read what I have to say, and especially to those who find it worthwhile enough to pass on to their friends. As the election winds up I'll be thinking about in what direction I should take this blog, so ideas from readers will be much appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to receive an email each time a new post goes up. Is this possible? Thanks.

--Louis Lipps