Sunday, August 31, 2008

www.candidatemccain.org

John Kerry's convention speech had some great lines comparing Senator McCain to Candidate McCain-

"To those who still believe in the myth of a 'maverick,' instead of the reality of a politician, I say, let's compare Senator McCain to Candidate McCain. Candidate McCain now supports the very war-time tax cuts that Senator McCain once called 'irresponsible.' Candidate McCain criticizes Senator McCain's own climate change bill. Candidate McCain says he would vote against the immigration bill that Senator McCain wrote. Are you kidding me, folks? Talk about being for it before you were against it. Let me tell you, before he ever debates Barack Obama, John McCain should finish the debate with himself."

In an impulse buy, I bought the rights to the www.candidatemccain.org the other day. Anybody who's got some web skills or ideas about how to use this, drop me a line at cnyexpat@gmail.com or leave suggestions in the comments.

No comments: