Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Question time

Looking back over this site's traffic for the past couple months, it's pretty clear that some of the most popular posts have been where I've answered questions that readers have about complicated things happening in the political world.

A lot of what passes for news about politics really lacks any explanation of the issues - the writers are more interested in talking about the controversy than explaining what the healthcare reform law, or the financial regulation bill, would actually do.

To that end, I want to encourage you to send me questions - you can email me at cnyexpat@gmail.com, post as comments to the blog, or leave them as wall posts on the cnyexpat facebook fan page. I'll do my best to answer anything you send, or at least find a writer out there who's got a good answer. I won't promise to be non-partisan, but I will try my best to be fair and intellectually honest.

If you send in a question, I won't use your name, but I may post all or part of your question to give context to the answer. Please let me know if you'd rather I not do that.

No comments: