Monday, March 16, 2009

16% Fail

We have a little TV in each of the elevators in my building, and today I saw a survey (I think by CNN, but I can't find it on their site) showing that while 84% of Americans wanted Obama's policies to fix the economy, only 62% believed that they would.

Two things:

1.) The survey results were worded to express dismay or shock that only 62% believed that Obama's policies would work... I don't have historical polling data in front of me, but I'd be surprised if many presidents get a higher number than that on "do you think this guy's economic policies will work?"

2.) 16% of people actively want the economy to not be fixed? I guess the Rushist, bitter-enders of the GOP are more numerous than I thought.

Also- posting may be light for the next week, as I'm getting swamped at my real job.

No comments: